Family Medicine - Primary Care Provider
Doctor Williams approach to family medicine (family practice – primary care) is aimed at promoting health and preventing disease. He is board certified in family medicine. He completed his residency training at Eisenhower Medical Center in 2002. After that he continued to practice in the US Army in family practice – primary care until 2005. Since then, he has been in private practice.
- Annual physicals
- Work physicals
- Sports physicals
- General medicine
- Counseling for nutrition and supplements, exercise, and general wellbeing including meditation, and exercise (yoga, tai chi, stretching, aerobic fitness, strength training) for overall wellness and preventative care.
- Same-day appointments available – please call to schedule first – by scheduling your appointment we will do our best to minimize your wait time.
- Evaluations and treatment include but are not limited to:
- Sore throat, colds, and flu,
- headache and migraines,
- high blood pressure,
- Anxiety and depression,
- Neck pain, back pain, joint pain, arthritis, musculoskeletal pain
- urinary tract infection,
- smoking cessation
- Wellness screening referrals for bloodwork, vaccinations, colonoscopy, mammogram, bone density scan, pap-smear, and colposcopy.
Family Medicine Doctor – Family Practice Physician - Primary Care Provider – Primary Care Physician - General Medicine Doctor